[OM] Re: following Johan's good or bad theme does this image work?

Subject: [OM] Re: following Johan's good or bad theme does this image work?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:32:08 -0400
Is this a lottery?  I'm guessing that the height of the image area at
the point of focus is 20-30cm and probably closer to the long end of
that range.  I think any Oly zoom or any prime of 135mm or less (other
than fisheye) could focus close enough to have taken this shot.

But, since you asked the question, I'm going to guess it's the
pedestrian 50mm f/1.8.

Chuck Norcutt