[OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:08:30 +0100
This whole thing is pretty annoying, there is no doubt about it...
If it helps at all Garth, and I think it's been mentioned before,
people in UK we might be able to help by posting to and from, as a
'gift' of course -that means without taxes. It's not the 'personal
safeguard'  which you obviously would prefer, but may not be such a
bad idea in the very end. I could help if needed, don't hesitate to
ask, there's no problem.

Christos