[OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:36:18 -0400
I've started traveling Jet Blue for just this reason.  I had flown Jet
Blue from Boston to Vegas and a couple flights on the east cost.  I
really liked the service and the spacious, leather covered seat.  Next
to last time I went to Vegas Jet Blue was a fair amount higer priced so
I took United/TED instead.  What a mistake that was.  Of three flights
(direct going, two legs returning) we had to change aircraft three times
because of maintenance problems.  Once leaving Boston and twice on the
same flight from Denver to Boston.  In addition to that I was cramped
and sore from squashing into the small seats... and I'm a small guy.
Can't imagine what it's like for somebody tall.

Anyhow, the last trip to see my dad in Vegas for his 85th birthday was
done on Jet Blue again.  It cost me about $100 more for two round trip
tickets but it was very well worth it.  It will continue to be my choice
when available.

Chuck Norcutt