[OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:36:50 -0500
Walt Wayman wrote:
> We've got about 10,000 nukes in storage. It might not hurt to get out
> a few just to make sure they still work. I can think of a couple of
> good places to experiment on.

Hee hee...

Again, not trying to start anything here, but the people in the Middle
East have been at war for roughly 3500 years - what makes ANYONE think
they can negotiate a peace treaty that will last longer than a month?
For some of them, I'm sure they really only know that they're supposed
to hate and kill because it's what they've always done as long as anyone
can remember.

It's like the situation in Ireland - how many of them REALLY know what
the conflict is about?  Or are they fighting and bombing just because
that's what Dad and Grandpa did?

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon