[OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:35:36 -0300

> Can anyone on this list sit in an economy seat without having shoulder/arm
> contact with your neighbor? I'm not sure they could make the seating area
> any tighter but the airlines will have to recover costs somewhere.
>
> -jeff

Most economy seats I've been in require sharing an 2-inch wide armrest which
is really not quite wide enough for just myself. A bigger problem for me
though is leg room.
I hate air travel.

I've never had a problem with scanned film in hand luggage scanners. I
wouldn't mind chancing a couple 35RC's to the checked baggage. Maybe film
has a place yet. If I have to, I'll probably chance the C5050 in the checked
baggage as well; better than leaving it home.

Wayne