[OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Trans-shipping personal goods including cameras
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:56:32 -0700

>Can anyone on this list sit in an economy seat without having shoulder/arm
>contact with your neighbor?

Contact wasn't the right word when I flew a thankfully short leg between
Columbus and Cincinnati. The guy occupied fully 1/3 of my seat and the
seat on the opposite side of him as well. He made the entire 40min
flight leaning forward and I was able to recline enough to not be
crushed. They ought to sell seat real-estate by the sqft.

Mike