[OM] Re: OT a couple computer questions: Monitors

Subject: [OM] Re: OT a couple computer questions: Monitors
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:10:45 -0700
The Samsung is expensive here too.  MacWorld here picked the HP 23"
as a best buy and my neighbor got one. It looks very nice. And I just
saw an article by a Mac Guy who was very pleased with his Dell
display. Of course it has not burst into flames, yet. The recent crop
of Apple displays have had their share of problems, too, from
uniformity to color casts.  I would tend to go with the HP. For 20
inches, MacWorld liked the NEC.

http://www.macworld.com/2005/02/reviews/23inchlcd/index.php

http://www.macworld.com/2005/06/reviews/neclcd2070nx/index.php

If these particular models are still around they are probably cheaper
by now.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA