[OM] panasonic review

Subject: [OM] panasonic review
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:29:35 -0500
Reichmann has posted his mini review on Luminous-landscape today.

As expected, it is mixed. He loves, I mean REALLY loves the lens, but has
some serious reservations about the body. It is uncertain when, if at all,
the lens will be available separately. It seems the ergonomics are welcome,
but not all that well engineered. The VF is predictable dim.

It looks like I could get the outfit, planning to use the body as a backup,
if Oly announces an E-x at Photokina. If not, it's back to square one.
I would want the price to be discounted some from the $2,000 tag.

If I could only come to grips with the 5D's size and Canon's wideangles...

Bill Pearce