[OM] Re: OM batteries -- which?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM batteries -- which?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:57:05 -0400
357 used to be the battery of choice for battery drain cameras, but
eveready changed the design and averaged it out with the 303 battery.
Best battery (according to those in the know on this list) now seems to
be the Sony SR-44W.  Otherwise, use any of these:  357, SR-44W, G13,
MS76, KS76, S76, 303.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net