[OM] Re: Back in the dark!

Subject: [OM] Re: Back in the dark!
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:05:50 -0600
Don't feel bad, my first one was that small, too.  It was a small bathroom,
barely enough room to change your mind.  I couldn't do anything larger than
8 x 10 in it because there wasn't room for the trays.

The plumbing wasn't too difficult - the water temp controller and flow meter
were given to me by a friend who had salvaged them from an old darkroom.  A
thorough cleaning, new o-rings and a new part or two and they were good as
new.  The mechanical room with the furnace, water heater, etc. is right
behind the wall where the plumbing is which made things really easy.   Just
above the back splash on the sink is a piece of square plastic tubing.  I
cut slots in it and tee'd it back through the wall to a bathroom fan.  It
seems to do a fair job of pulling the fumes out.  All I need now is more
time to spend in there!

Bruce