[OM] Re: [OM]Sign of the times.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Sign of the times.
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:35:15 -0400
Ah, wondered where they went!

Just checked the classified section on the two biggest papers in the
area and neither offer a Cameras or Photography category any more.

Just for fun, I checked Antiques/Collectibles and found this little funny:

"PRIVATE COLLECTOR buying anything old that doesn't eat.  xxx-xxx-xxxx"

I laughed but then I'm easily amused.

Tried the search engine but it's broken.

ScottGee1