[OM] Re: (OT) Living the good life

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Living the good life
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:22:17 +0200
Gongrats, Walt, that *is* the good life.

Not that I am complaining in that deprtment: our in-the-city garden is not
much bigger than a postcard, with a lawn the size of a stamp. But the best
part is that I have my better half taking care of all garden affairs,
including mowing and all - I just have the beer.

Bart