[OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:39:56 -0600
This is what terrorists do. They create paranoia and disrupt the lives of
everyone, both their friends and their enemies. If you are working on a
University, perhaps a letter of credential from the administration would
help. I have no good answers for the mess that has been created. I do know
that if we just roll over and cease to live our lives the terrorists have
won. /jmac