[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:00:42 +0200
I am not sure myself of the correct etiquette, but I find posting too
many at once loses peoples interest. I had a quick scan through your
site and there are some quality shots well done I will try and add you
as a friend when I can work out how to do so ;-) . I love seeing other
peoples pictures (when I have the time to look), it helps me to see if
mine are getting better and also to maybe pick up new methods,
techniques and ideas, after all isn't that  (apart from info) what the
list is about.

thanks for sharing, I will make sure I visit it again when I have more time

IanW