[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:17:29 -0600
I am trying to remember, LOL...but I *think*...at the top right area of my
homepage (trying to remember how I selected you as a friend) I think my name
will be there...and I think next to it it will say something like "this
person is my :friend,  : family....and you just click under whichever one
you want, then it adds me or whomever as a link at the bottom of your
homepage so you don't have to surf around trying to find me again. I
think...LOL!!

I agree, it is fun to look and learn from other people's images. When we
have the time!!
Tha you for looking :-)
Candace