[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:44:55 -0400
My comments are pretty much the same as Ian's.  I don't think we have
any etiquette for posting images but if you want me to look at something
you need to have picked out one or a few.  When you point me to all of
your images I will look at a couple and move on since I don't have time
to look at all you've got.  I don't even have time to look at all that
I've got.

I always look at Graham's images because I know I'll enjoy it and he
rarely posts more than one carefully selected image at a time.  I'll
also look at some one thing that someone wants critiqued whether I'm
qualified to critique it or not.

I did notice some nice stuff on the most popular shots.  I like
everything but am especially drawn to the portraits.  Your portrait
shots are very nice and the one of the little boy with glasses and bat
just knocks me over.  Very nice.

Chuck Norcutt