[OM] Re: OT a couple computer questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OT a couple computer questions
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:10:01 -0700
The old advice was to keep the fast hard drives off the same channel as the
slow CDs. I have no idea what is actually faster.

I have a disk controller card in my system so that I can run disks larger
than 120G. I haven't noticed a change in speed either way since putting it
in.

Good luck sorting it out,
-jeff