[OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye-bye photography, hello paranoia..
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:09:53 +0100
Well.. I think we kind of survived it this time... :-)

Ok, I take the OM-1 and go out now!
It's getting dark..I may survive...
I'll shot some clouds.. just to see whose property and security I'm
violating this time..
If you don't hear back from me soon, I hope I'll have some nice pics
from the police station... ;-)
C.S.