[OM] Re: AAAAARRRGGGHHHHbay!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: AAAAARRRGGGHHHHbay!!!!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 06:23:27 +0100
I've ordered one.  My reason was that I shall be officiating at an
air display next weekend and the extra battery power might be
needed.  Also the extra power might compensate for my inefficiency
with AF against blank skies.

It's nothing to do with the idea that a bigger camera looks like a
better camera to all the N*kon and C*non users .... :-)

It's the air show at Little Gransden (www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk)
for anyone in the UK who wishes to look in; the show is small but
perfectly formed.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker