[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:43:01 -0600
Johnny,
    Thank you :-)
    I live at the base of that one large rock formation that I have several
pics of in my gallery. The monument is beautiful, but you're right, it can
be difficult to convey the magnitude of the Monument. I am looking forward
to the time I can go out on my own and get some different perspectives.
Every morning when the sun comes up I so wish I could be out taking pic as
the sun hits the monument. Someday.... :-)
Candace