[OM] Re: please help to stop me boing digital and buying a canon 5d for

Subject: [OM] Re: please help to stop me boing digital and buying a canon 5d for my om lenses
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:24:51 +0100
James,

I can't tell you about the 5d but I have successfully used my Zuikos on
my 350d - including the Auto Bellows and the Telescopic Auto Tube. The
only minor issue I had with the bellows was that they will not attach
directly to the camera (via the adapter) because of the shape of the
pentaprism housing/flash. This was easily overcome by mounting a 12mm
extension tube between the bellows and the adapter.

I quite fancy the 5d myself, but the 350d is fine for now - maybe I'll
go for the 5d mkII N when it appears.

Mike.**