[OM] Re: How's she looking ?

Subject: [OM] Re: How's she looking ?
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:40:58 +0200 (CEST)
Jeff, thank you for the kind comment, your laptop is displaying the quality of a
not-so-cheap-in-regard-of-my-budget epson 2480 scanner... the band is the
result of to lightbeam
coming back at the end of the selected zone. I noticed it in other pics, I'll
have to rescan it
while selecting a larger scanning area to avoid that effect.

Catchlight actually is a little *stepped up*... comment well taken, will
correct this for the next
revision, thanks.

---

>Your cheap laptop is properly displaying the vertical band of lighter
>tones.  Almost looks like it was scanned from a print which had a
>narrow
>stip exposed to the sun for a long time.  Clone tool should fix it.
>
>I agree with the catchlight comment.  It's like a little spotlight and
>could stand to be a little gray.
>
>Chuck Norcutt
>
>Jeff Keller wrote:
>
>> It's a good image! It could be a good addition to a web site.
>>
>> There are two things to look into though. On my display I see a
>vertical
>> band of lighter tones at the right edge of the photo. That might be
>some
>> interaction with my cheap LCD laptop display. The catchlight in her
>eye is
>> very prominent. I would probably tone it down.
>>
>> -jeff

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Sat Aug 19 22:13:53 GMT 2006

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet
!
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos
expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com