[OM] Re: Multiple RAW conversions? [was Lily pads]

Subject: [OM] Re: Multiple RAW conversions? [was Lily pads]
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:21:53 +0200
So, I had a litle time to experiment.  I found the main answer I
needed in the raw conversion Curves (PSCR) which allowed me to
demphasize the lily while brightening the frog.  In fact I previously
only ever used the raw conversion to adjust overall exposure and
sometimes white balance - and then I would try and fix it up in PS.
So much to learn and so much else to do.

(One of the other jobs was to check my archive CDs from 2001were still
readable - AAARRGGHH - a lot of problems.  Some can only be read when
the read-speed is dropped to 1x, others have sub-directories that
won't open... Fortunately these are scans from OM-slides (on-topic)
and not irreplaceable.)

thanks Moose
Jez