[OM] Re: Oh no!

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh no!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:17:51 -0400
This will be interesting.  Did you overexpose the NPS160 at bit?  If
so, that'll add to already dense negs.

Do note that Costco no longer corrects prints.  Told me, "We're not
allowed to do that."  A really good lab can make decent prints from
very overexposed negs.  Don't ask how I know this.

Please let us know and/or see the results.  Because a number of us are
into, you know, like, "Science".

ScottGee1