[OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different -

Subject: [OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different -
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:00:11 -0700
Marc Lawrence wrote:
> (Sorry if I'm repeating what you already understood I was saying
> - I have a tendency to worry my explanations like a dog at a bone,
> completely through chronic self-doubt.)

No, no, repetition and clarification are useful - the light dawns. I see
the error of my ways.

Looking back, I see that I didn't specify dimensions before for simple
image presentation. With doing so many roll-overs lately, I lost my way
and used dimensions for an image as through they were for a frame. DOH!
The images in my frames are undistorted because they themselves have no
dimensions specified.

I've fixed the web version.

Now, can you give me a clue how to do roll-over boxes to switch images?

Moose