[OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different -

Subject: [OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different -
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:27:22 -0400
Perhaps there's an optical illusion between the HTML page image centered
in its black background and the JPEG image in the upper left corner with
white background.  I was in agreement with Marc until I measured the
image on screen with a ruler.  Both images have exactly the same
dimensions on screen.

Chuck Norcutt