[OM] Re: Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Re: Proper etiquette?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:21:59 -0600
Moose,
    how right you are :-) And well said. It's nice to hear that someone
besides me has that view point. It seems I am surrounded by women who want
me to drop my kids somewhere and go running around with them instead. I am
proud, but exhausted, to say that my two have never had a babysitter or been
to a daycare. One morning or afternoon a week my mom does take them so I can
get errands or golf done. :-) Soon, they will begin preschool (3 weeks) How
odd that will feel for us all.
I really am happy to see that you share my feelings about these precious
little people. :-)
Thank you,
Candace