[OM] Re: OT car crashes & terrorism WAS Re: [OT] Flying with digital cam

Subject: [OM] Re: OT car crashes & terrorism WAS Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:28:34 +0000
You've gotta be kidding! I keep my cell phone turned off, unless I'm expecting
a call, which I usually am not now that I'm retired. And if I see my
deliberately "off" phone come "on," I'm throwing the damn thing out the window.
Where I go ain't nobody's business but my own, and I intend to keep it that
way, whatever it takes. I'm getting really fed up with the cowards who so
willingly surrender their freedom to an incompetent goverment for some imagined
security.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
 want to be "tracked," either then or later