[OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different -

Subject: [OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different -
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 04:16:10 +0100
Its plasticity and velvety texture evokes nostalgia...
Personally, it reminded me a weaving hanging on the wall of my
grandmother's bedroom, back when I was a child.. I remember wondering
with awe (I never find answers) about the portrayed human shapes and
landscape, which were rather challenging and still complimenting
reality and the common-sense feeling of space.

Christos