[OM] Re: OT car crashes & terrorism WAS Re: [OT] Flying with digital cam

Subject: [OM] Re: OT car crashes & terrorism WAS Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:36:22 -0400
I was about to respond the my cheap Verizon phone purchased in June of
2005 doesn't have GPS.  Instead I decided to actually read the manual
and was astonished to discover that this cheapest of Verizon phones does
indeed have GPS.  However, it has two modes.  It can be set on all the
time or only on when placing a 911 call.  The default mode as received
from Verizon is on only for a 911 call.

Chuck Norcutt