[OM] [OT] Hi-Fi advice

Subject: [OM] [OT] Hi-Fi advice
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:20:23 +0200
Hi all,
I know that there are many audiophiles here, and since I don't have
experience in hifi system I will ask for advice.
I have a rather good mini system that now has two problems, so I'm
seriously thinkink of buying some hifi rack components.
What I need are an amplifier and a CD player, speakers and turntable can be
reutilized.
For the amplifier I search a good one with some 50W rms per channel, and
for the cd player I search something that preferably don't have problems
with light scrathes on the cd - mine currently have while the cd of the
computer don't.
I usually listen both classical music and rock.
Amplifier and CD player don't have to be new or current, I only need your
opinion of a good component and an idea of the price.

Thanks in advance.
Ralf Loi