[OM] Re: heads up? OM2 plus lenses etc on e*ay 50 pounds so far for om2

Subject: [OM] Re: heads up? OM2 plus lenses etc on e*ay 50 pounds so far for om2 24mm 2.8 50mm 1.4 135 2.8
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:53:04 -0400
I no longer monitor auctions in real time just for just that reason.
If memory serves, my membership with eekbay coincides with warnings
from my doc about heart problems.

Well, that and I got tired of my wife complaining about having to wash
soiled underdrawers.

I let the sniper handle it and wait for an email reporting the results.

ScottGee1