[OM] Re: [OT] Hi-Fi advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Hi-Fi advice
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:07:28 -0400
Ralf, I assume from your email address you're in Italy, but perhaps
the prices listed here are good enough that it would be worth paying
the shipping:

http://www.spearitsound.com/nad/nadspec.htm

I don't have personal experience with them; the link popped up in
gmail when I was reading this thread.  I'm guessing "Free Shipping!"
is U.S. only.  :)

ScottGee1

SNIP!