[OM] Re: New C*non DSLR with Self-Cleaning Sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: New C*non DSLR with Self-Cleaning Sensor
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:05:58 -0700 (PDT)
> It seems Canon have raised the bar with the new 400D - 10
> megapixels and a self-cleaning sensor.

As the other company has proven, having a feature and having it
work well are two different things.  I don't understand why
Canon has done this, though.  After all, nobody ever has any
problems with dust on their Canon sensor and cleaning it is
SOOOOOOOOO EASY!  No big deal.

Hmm. An 1DSmIIIn with a dust-shaker could get my attention.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com