[OM] Re: heads up? OM2 plus lenses etc on e*ay 50 pounds so far for om2

Subject: [OM] Re: heads up? OM2 plus lenses etc on e*ay 50 pounds so far for om2 2...
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:07:54 -0400
Sometimes bidding is really bad and you wonder why people are bothering
when they bid only half what an item is worth.  I had a beautiful RB-67
outfit up and bidding topped out at $250. wah :-9

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net