[OM] Re: Oly market share

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly market share
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:01:31 +0000
Like my son, who drools over my hi-fi system -- VPI, Denon, Meridian, Tandberg,
McCormack, PS Audio, Adcom, Vandersteen, et al., but still buys only Sony. He
comes here and stays way past time for him to leave, drinking my beer and
listening to my gear. I go to his house, and after 30 minutes of his beer and
that Sony stuff, I'm out the door. He also has a new $5000 Nikon
D-something-or-other. I obviously didn't teach him well. Except for the
Corvette. At least he knows what to drive.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --