[OM] Re: Fl-50 battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: Fl-50 battery question
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:53:59 -0600
Hi Dick, nice to see you here :-)
    I thought of you when I asked this question, LOL.
    The thing is...the NiMH battery is not giving me much life at
all...perhaps they are tired and I need new ones. I cannot find the Ni-Cad
here so far...have one more store I can look in. I did read in the manual
that Lithium battery packs (CR-V3) are supposed to give me almost double the
flash counts.
    However...I literally have about 50-60 batteries here that she gave me.
I can use them for other things, of course, but just wanted to know if these
would hurt my flash or not. I'd hate to ruin my flash trying them in
there...so wondered if anyone knew if they were "safe" to use with the
FL-50. Thank you for the link...but does this mean they won't hurt the
flash?
    Thank you,
    Candace