[OM] Re: Fl-50 battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: Fl-50 battery question
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:48:08 -0600
Thank you, Chuck.
    I just took them to the local battery store, and they tested them for
me. All but one were good. Could be that one bad apple was spoiling the
bunch ;-)) I try to make sure I take them right out of the charger when I
use them for the FL-50. It's good to know that I can just "top them off",
that makes a lot of sense, i.e., I have them in the FL-50, but haven't used
it for a day or two, so they are draining themselves.
    I did go ahead and pick up the lithium batteries as well. It will be
interesting to see how those work. Have a young lady who wants her senior
portraits done up on the Grand Mesa (for those of you familiar with G.J.),
so I want to be sure I have everything I need, and then some. (now I just
have to remember not to throw those in the charger!!!!) hahahaha
    Thank you for the info...there you go again being so wise ;-))
    Candace