[OM] Re: Focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus problem
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:40:58 -0700
Sometimes when I've changed screens I haven't got the screen holder pushed
up all of the way. On a least one of my cameras the holder will stay closed
for a long period without being completely pushed up. Good luck figuring out
what happened.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Chuck,

Yes. The problem was definitely with the body. I was also packing 2 OM2's
(colour and b&w) when the problem arose and there was only a problem with
one body.

--Graham