[OM] Re: Focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus problem
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 07:22:38 +0100
Hi Chuck,

I am resigned to getting more than my usual share of out of focus shots but
the film wont be a total disaster becuase many of my shots are set to
hyperfocal distance thus ignoring what is in or out of focus on the screen.
The shot with the 180mm that first alerted me to the problem was at high
shutter speed/wide aperture so there was no appreciable depth of field to
work with.

Thanks for your input.

--Graham