[OM] Re: Focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus problem
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:16:43 -0400
Maybe your focus screen was partially unlatched. I've seen a few Beattie
screens where the tab was in the wrong place so you  ended up mounting
the screen upside down.  That would throw focus off with all lenses all
the time. If mirror angle has changed that would affect infinity focus
with all lenses (sharp in finder, focus scale way off, infinity comes in
early or not at all) would be out of focus on film.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net