[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:37:10 -0500
Tim Randles wrote:
> No but I just discussed with a local sales rep, and he tells me to hold off
> on purchasing my 50-200MM 2.8 for another month... big sale coming..
>
> I'm trying to get more info this afternoon..

yes, please.  I'm going to be in the market for one probably in a couple
of months... and I always like the words "big sale" in conjunction with
something I want to buy...

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon