[OM] Re: I think we will like this guy was Re: Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: I think we will like this guy was Re: Re: Next E-x?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
I hope everyone else does not take offense to the fact
that I invited these people. I met them at another
forum and the friendship evolved. The other forum
wasnt constructive at least for some of us...people
started spewing personal shots at one another.

Honestly I have been a member of other groups and such
but the OM List has been far the BEST list/forum that
I have come across. The credit goes to everyone on
this list!

Anyhow the folks I invited I feel have some very
positive to offer. They are also friendly people!

Thanks.

- Ali

http://mail.yahoo.com