[OM] Re: I think we will like this guy was Re: Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: I think we will like this guy was Re: Re: Next E-x?
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ali et.al.

I jumped into another forum he mentioned right smack into the middle of the
mudflinging.. and I am disgusted.. simply no maturity.

. how does that go, ?? arguing on the internet is like winning the special
olympics. you may win, but you are still retarded.. ( no offence to handicapped
people.. )

Cheers.. Tim

Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope everyone else does not take offense to the fact
that I invited these people. I met them at another
forum and the friendship evolved. The other forum
wasnt constructive at least for some of us...people
started spewing personal shots at one another.

Honestly I have been a member of other groups and such
but the OM List has been far the BEST list/forum that
I have come across. The credit goes to everyone on
this list!

Anyhow the folks I invited I feel have some very
positive to offer. They are also friendly people!

Thanks.

- Ali

http://mail.yahoo.com

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com