[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:02:51 -0400
Ah, the 330!  A paradigm shifter indeed!  For those who want a quick
reminder/overview:

http://www.camerapedia.org/wiki/Olympus_Infinity_SuperZoom_330

Too bad the market is so resistant to change.  The advent of digicams
*could* have ushered in a completely new way of looking at the design
of the picture making machines, but . . . ah, well.

Apparently an OM4Ti went up with one of the shuttles that crashed; I
had no idea.

ScottGee1