[OM] Re: I think we will like this guy was Re: Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: I think we will like this guy was Re: Re: Next E-x?
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:18:49 -0700 (PDT)
I usually take my fiddle along to the campfire.. and hey.. in other groups I
have been on, we had regular get togethers (GTG), I often hosted/organized them
at various locations.. in '99 I did a package for the Calgary Stampede, 2 years
ago, I rented the local community hall, and we did a 2 day meet with BBQ,
swimming pool at West Edmonton Mall, shopping and some frizbee..

I'm always up for a flight to Britain, my wife is from Kent..there appears to
be some UK members here.. MartinAir flys direct out of Calgary to
Heathrow/Glasgow...I wanted to take in the Highland Games this year, but we put
it off for the Egypt/Kenya trip.. I was working too much at the time..

I'll post my HP318 pics of Afghanistan, Jersey Channel Islands, Holland on the
next rotation out.. still doing some technical work here on computers( hate
these things)

... when I get the scanner working, I can post my older Olympus 35mm film stuff
of Western Canada.. One of the best presents I ever got ...I must have shot 300
rolls of film with that from 1982 to 1995.. ( which is why I am buying digital
cameras for my family members)

now that I have a real camera, I'll be filling up all my storage online...:)

Cheers.. Tim

Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"It's a community of people who genuinely like each
other."

That is the key right there! Community of
people...that is so important in this day and age.

This list has always been wonderful.

http://mail.yahoo.com

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx