[OM] Re: OM History lesson fill in the blank

Subject: [OM] Re: OM History lesson fill in the blank
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:19:31 +0200
Welcome to the list, Khen!

It's a real pleasure for me (and any of us here on the OM Mailing List, I
suppose) to hear such inspiring stories.

One of the many statements I do totally share with you is that the last OMs
(and in many ways the first one) are the PUREST SRL ever made. Period.

As long as there will be film for me to shoot with them I'll do, and it
always will be a joy.

If I can put it this way I'd say that OM1s and OM3s / OM4s have been
conceived in the same way as Michelangelo did with his sculptures: from an
unshaped block of marble remove all that is not necessary and you'll end up
with a masterwork.

Ciao!

Fabio