[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:01:13 -0400
Did this also happen with the plain OM-4?  During my tenure, afaik, the
OM-4 was selected for the shuttle and also needed practically NO MODS
except for removal of the naugahyde, replaced by metal foil.  Here's a
picture:

http://www.zuiko.com/nasa_om4.htm

Woodbury tech people were very proud of this achievement.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net