[OM] Re: Sports Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Sports Photography
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks! Yeah I should have clicked away but its
difficult to get a good spot in a situation like that.
Once you move someone else moves in. Also you have to
move around because the team moves up and down the
field as they practice their drills. A good experience
nonetheless. I wanted to be the guy on the field. If
only I had a press pass!

I have a friend/co-worker who shoots with a Kodak 5mp
Point and Shoot. He is a die-hard fan and takes the
entire week off to visit the training camp. Believe it
or not he comes back with nice shots that he enlarges
and takes the photo's back for autographs.

http://mail.yahoo.com