[OM] Re: 4/3rds site

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/3rds site
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:29:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2006 11:34:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx writes:

"Less  than spectacular"...? Bill, I assure you not. I am aware of  the
technologies running in the labs right now. Uh-huh. Canon would die to  have
a sneak at them.

I'm excited!  Where do I place my order and when can I expect  delivery.  We
are doing a backwoods Olympus photography excursion the week  of Labor Day . .
.  any chance of getting a prototype to do some beta test  with in the woods?
 We promise not to spill the beans about the new  technology.

Contact me off list to arrange delivery.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber

PS - Are you a mole planted by the folks at the secret Wyoming  manufacturing
facility?